The dangers of religious privilege

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
I don't like any of them, but Islam is truly next-level horrific. Mind you, I'm talking about the religious doctrines, not the people. If anything, Muslims are the biggest victims of Islam.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Did you actually read the article? Cause he's literally advocating for the seperation of church and state. It's just that he's a ******* idiot.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I'm not so sure. Then again, I'm not entirely sure he knows what he's saying either.

Especially the parts about the founding fathers promoting shows of faith when several of them were quite vocally against it. But since when have conservatives let facts or history get in the way of their ranting.

Pale Rider

Citizen
Did you actually read the article? Cause he's literally advocating for the seperation of church and state. It's just that he's a ******* idiot.
He has the same notion of this one-way separation that everyone else like him does. He thinks the "wall of separation" that Jefferson wrote about in his letter to the Danbury Baptists is some sort of "semi-permeable membrane of influence."

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Dude is spouting gibberish to justify the fact that he was caught praying. But he's also just smart enough to know to not give ammo by advocating for a state religion.

Pale Rider

Citizen
How much longer do we have to wait for Canada to annex the US and put an end to this madness?

Top Bottom