The COVID Vaccination Thread

Paladin

Citizen
the antivax/mask dipshits who keep on chanting "DONT LIVE IN FEAR" in fact do nothing BUT live in fear.

They fear science. They fear change. They fear losing control. so they'll chug bleach and shove horse pills rather than try to open their tiny minds.

Ironbite4

Citizen
They will die in droves in order to prove how not serious this pandemic is.

Ironbite-it's so god damn sad.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
My wife and I were told that we will be needing the booster come next month due to her status post lung cancer.
At this time my dad and my mom are covid positive. Mom wasn't able to get the vaccine due to her health. My dad was just lazy. Also, my sister and her children have covid. She's an anti-vaxxer because her mother in law is a blistering idiot. She's also 15 weeks pregnant. . . .
yeah.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Biden just made it mandatory for all federal workers to get the vaccine.

Ironbite-my brother-in-law must be thrilled.

Ironbite4

Citizen
My brother-in-law and sister both work for TSA. Honestly they should all be hunted down and vaxxed but I'm pretty sure he hasn't yet.

Ironbite-too bad we don't talk much anymore otherwise I'd ask how they're dealing.

Monique

Guess whos back
Citizen
the antivax/mask dipshits who keep on chanting "DONT LIVE IN FEAR" in fact do nothing BUT live in fear.

They fear science. They fear change. They fear losing control. so they'll chug bleach and shove horse pills rather than try to open their tiny minds.

Yeah its really hard to buy the whole "I don't trust it because I theres been no study to find out what the long term effects will be!" when they are happily shoving down and taking stuff that we already know the effects of and are very clearly both ineffective and bad.

"I won't drink that beer until its been approved, hand me that rat poison!" is basically what they are doing

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
wofz0PT.jpeg

Autobubbs

Citizen

Apparently their complaining the horse de-wormer tastes bad. Some suggest putting it in sandwiches to make it edible.

One might suggest putting it on roast beef... as it is technically horsey-sauce. ;)

Top Bottom