The Cheesecake Bakery

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Happy Valentines Day
8d026afca293f4ca973ea43924fafd8c.jpgb77b21a367234b9e32c339f.JPGd3036c87211606f292121bcd3a3a4b76.jpg
Ex5LZqgWEAQmQ6j.jpgFDI4aA1agAA4BGx.jpgFKrvSjdaAAAW-Cm.jpg
FLhlhWSVkAMDaYT.jpgFLhoStOXMAcNvDB.jpgFLjKX0tagAUxKPR.jpg

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Welp with Camcop annceing a Fighting game collection with all the Darkstalkers arcade games and other games and goodies this will just have to do for Mondays post ...woe is me...

a1.JPGa2.JPGa3.JPG
b1.JPGb2.JPGb3.JPG
c1.JPGc2.JPGc3.JPG
d1.JPGd2.JPGd3.JPG

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I hope this is relevant, as I've found a rather interesting link to an explanation of the term "cheesecake". If turns out that the original use was in "ye olde Britaine" and was the equivalent to "tart" (as in a promiscuous and/or overtly attractive female) and used, presumably, as a direct insult or a negative description.

In the UK, a famous sitcom character often used it as a catch-all insult and equivalent of "idiot" (alongside his other word, "plonker") :

-

However, these days, the modern usage is more akin to the American use, which described an attractive woman as "better than cheesecake". Later on, the male equivalent, "beefcake" was born:

- https://www.neatorama.com/2013/03/21/The-Origins-of-the-Terms-Cheesecake-and-Beefcake/

Btw, can we post pictures of beefcake here, or is this only reserved for cheescake?

Last edited:

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Sorry but no this thread is strickly under my control and its a no boys allowed affair

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Back in the day, I used to post Beefcake and/or ladies who were not tec's type just to annoy him. Mostly got ignored.

Later on, I made the Beefcake thread. Big shock, there wasn't much interest in it since most of you weirdos like women. But, if you have some nice Beefcake, I can open it again.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Um why is the face blurred? thats big pet peeve of mine face blurring or headcropping
Its silly

Top Bottom