Biden-Harris / Dems

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Ha! I love The Onion!

*clicks link*

Oh. It's not The Onion. Well, best of luck to him. I hope it does something positive.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
tbh Joe knows by now that Trump won't act in good faith. he's doing a Dark Brandon bit and trolling Trump by challenging him to man up in a way he knows Trump will refuse to.

also one side wants to accelerate the climate apocalypse for profit, turn America into a theocratic nazi hellhole, make all AFAB people 12 years and older into breeding slaves and to murder my best friend for being trans. the other doesn't want either of those things.

Last edited:

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Swalwell's questioning of Hunter Biden during the impeachment inquiry was the best.
SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

Paladin

Citizen

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
maybe i really should just kill myself now and save the MAGAts the trouble when they come to kill me next year for being a Democrat in Florida

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I do wonder just how many GOP donors are going to withhold funds because they don't want to pay for his legal fees. Now that is what the RNC is for. Wonder if they should just change the name to Trump's Bond Company? TBC?

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
The down-ballot slaughter should be amazing. Assuming Biden wins, he could have a Democratic Senate and House in 2025. I don't know if a supermajority is in the cards, so the GOP will probably use the filibuster, but Sinema and Manchin won't be around anymore to protect it.

It would also be a good opportunity to pack SCOTUS.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
While I do hope you're right, I've been a wee bit pessimistic as of late and fear that you will be wrong....

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
While I do hope you're right, I've been a wee bit pessimistic as of late and fear that you will be wrong....
Even if the dems don't get an unimpeachable majority: the gop is still so divided that they shouldn't be able to rally an effective block to anything. And it'll just drive the inherent cannabalism of the gop.

Top Bottom