The Best Thing About HeroQuest is….

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
i know its WAY late to be asking, and it doesnt really matter as id have gotten the game anyway. but are there more than the base figures (including the stretch and bonus ones)? do the expansions come with even more figures (aside from mentor and witch lord)?

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I'm actually not sure?! They show more figures along side the expansions but aside from the two figures you mentioned and the two new door types I'm not sure if those come with it or not. I mean we will have a bit more with the pledge extras anyways.

And for me with having the OG base game I won't be left wanting for figures.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Lucky, I still have yet to see FedEx pick mine up. I just hope they don't have a brainfart and ship it across the country just to ship it back. Cali to Washington is generally an easy trip up I-5.

Telly

Citizen
3 days short of an exact year for it to ship from when funding ended

Telly

Citizen
huh. some strange shenanigans going on with mine i think. the fedex site says mine was cancelled by sender. i guess they sent me 2 by mistake and cancelled one? but that was back on oct 29. the tracking # i got in email and on pulse both go to a shipment arriving tuesday. but that says its delayed (was supposed to be here monday). so i poked in my history and saw the cancelled one.

like i said, strange

i ordered a bunch of mini figure paints from amazon and theyll be here tomorrow (thursday), so im ready!

we do seem to be getting the second gargoyle. found this on facebook, supposedly from twitter. could be photoshopped, but ill remain hopeful

hq.jpg

Last edited:

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Just got my shipping notice a little while ago. Supposed to arrive Wednesday. I have Thursday and Friday off next week, so should have some time to check it out over the long weekend.

Now I just need a place to set it up. As I glance at the Unicron filling the one table where I might be able to manage it...

Telly

Citizen
i got a little fold away table from walmart for like $20. dont know if the board will fit, but its certainly good enough to use as a small workbench for this stuff if youre going to paint (i put unicron on it when i was transforming him). i use it for modeling and painting so i dont have to pack it all up when until im done (got the enterprise d done btw. only had a couple minor quibbles with the decals. still got the refit, b, c and e to do/finish)

but if thats not what youre after, maybe a small coffee table from goodwill?

Last edited:

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I don't think I have any space to set up another table. Space in general has been our big problem. We're actually working with an architect right now to renovate our house and add a second floor. We just have no space to even breathe here, and it's not like we can afford to buy a new house in the current market.

I've been trying to work on packing stuff up, both to make space and prepare for the renovation. But right now, all the stuff that's in progress is just sort of scattered around the basement. Really got to get moving on it all.

Telly

Citizen
mythic tier unboxing video. i guess it WOULD be though since the other isnt being shipped yet. we DO get the other gargoyle! and we do get even more figures in the expansions

ill probly never play it, but im glad i got this. it is jam packed with tons of stuff for the price!!

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Got the shipping email this afternoon finally, but still no movement on FedExs side. But I’m more than hyped to see this in hand and get game night going with my brothers.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
So, was everyone else completely unaware that there was a HeroQuest card game that apparently got an extremely limited release earlier this year?

I know I'd never heard of this until I stumbled across it while googling for some information about the cards in the HasLab game. Doesn't seem to be available anywhere.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So my original shipping estimate for getting Heroquest was today. It didn't even ship out until this morning. Well hopefully it'll be here by mid next week.

Telly

Citizen
looking at unboxing videos and whats listed on the pulse page, looks like we are getting NINETY FIVE figure miniatures (counting expansions, tier goals and pulse bonus/exclusives)! thats not counting all the furniture and rats and skulls. get a total of 54 of those all together (thats counting the 4 doors in the expansions). so add all that together and we are getting a grand total of ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY NINE MINIS!

ill do a final count when i actually get it in hand cause i couldve easily counted wrong, but damn thats a lot to paint! i should be an expert at this by the time i get done

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
Well mine came in today. Kinda have to leave for work soon, so can't really mess around with it, but happy it's here.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Today is the day!

Hopefully I’m off work before it shows up, but somebody should be home to get it if not.

Telly

Citizen
unless some miracle happens, i dont think im getting mine today :( its still listed as arriving today (and in just over an hour no less), but the last update (20 minutes ago) puts it in kentucky, about 2 1/2 hours away. its close to hebron ky, which is usually the final stop before delivery on my amazon orders (though those come by usps)

edit: it used to give an arriving by time (4:15), now it just says "end of day". so while theres still a couple hours until "end of day" today, and its POSSIBLE ill still get it, it probly wont show til tomorrow :( :(

edit 2 the sequel: yup. not coming til tomorrow

Last edited:

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
The time is now! Gotta admit the expansions 2 new doors only coming with a set apiece is disappointing. And with the expansions and HasLab extras I won’t run out of monsters on the board anytime soon.

Attachments

• C23A745C-8876-48BF-AC35-FC7B51EECB01.jpeg
    C23A745C-8876-48BF-AC35-FC7B51EECB01.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 50

Top Bottom