The Beefcake Factory

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
If you know, you know and it's hilarious. If not, it's probably not worth looking up anyway.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
This thing is so dumb. Dumb yet hilarious and I kinda want it. Also kinda want ro rewatch JoJo now.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Video is age restricted due to disturbing imagery and suicide references. Male cover of a fan made Doki Doki Literature song. The CG graphics are fun.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
MEDdMI approved of this image, so I'm pleased to provide this DDLC fanart....

When the anime/VN girl gets the "harem ending"....
sayoris-harem-fanart-v0-7qavz62kfakb1.png

The Reddit discussion had more than a few posters wanting to join as well....

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
The rocker in the middle gives me strong TMM vibes, so he's my fave. Naturally, I also like the maid and bunny suit ones. All these versions of the MC, are they fan theories?

Meanwhile, in the tamer male harem game...
Screenshot_20230829_230500_Obey Me! Nightbringer~2.jpg
I love how they make even the most serious chars look goofy sometimes.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
The rocker in the middle gives me strong TMM vibes, so he's my fave. Naturally, I also like the maid and bunny suit ones. All these versions of the MC, are they fan theories?
most of them, I believe, or derived from various mods and Youtube video skits: "What if the protagonist was given more personality?" "What if the protagonist was an Alpha Male/Chad-type?"
The Rule 63/gender-flipped MC was, if I recall, intended as a demonstration of Monika's pan-romanticism (although she technically loves the player, not the protagonist character, she does so regardless of the player's gender).

For all that Dan Salvato wanted to deny the protagonist any true character status, a lot of fans feel differently, even the ones who love to hate him....

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Bang Brave Bang Bravern.
Posted a bit about this on the Anime thread, but the ending song deserves its own post here. Spoilered b/c you really should see it after watching the show.
The human men don't act like this on the show, but...
This nearly killed me. I was laughing/blushing SO hard.

Top Bottom