The Beefcake Factory

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Due to popular demand, the Beefcake Factory is back in business! Celebrate muscles, sweat, and sausages!

Use common sense for pics that might be too dangerous! General rule of thumb: undetailed bulges are ok. No pics of obviously underage guys.

I would've liked to kick this off with a link to a dump of screenshots from ikemen games I play, but for some reason uploading pics from my cell to Imgur stopped working for me.

Anyway, here's a few to get us going. I'll go more in depth about stuff later.
SmartSelect_20220301-220149_Chrome.jpg
From "Obey Me!" the manga. Started as a mobile game, had some anime shorts and is doing quite well. I've talked about it before in the old forum.

2eb0088e534d16d4a592d046b6eeffcde423f5fd.jpg
Random pic I found.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Randomly saw this on Crunchyroll. A few eps in. I was expecting standard sports anime with pretty boys, but this one is more humorous. There's a good dose of pure insanity for fun. Not only do these guys skate, there's an underground skate scene, with a few chars who skate under alter egos to hide their RL identities. There's also a delightfully creepy antagonist. I wanted to post the OP but couldn't find a plain version. Bonus points for having some beefcake.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Randomly saw this on Crunchyroll. A few eps in. I was expecting standard sports anime with pretty boys, but this one is more humorous. There's a good dose of pure insanity for fun. Not only do these guys skate, there's an underground skate scene, with a few chars who skate under alter egos to hide their RL identities. There's also a delightfully creepy antagonist. I wanted to post the OP but couldn't find a plain version. Bonus points for having some beefcake.
Well, if ever I needed a reason to post some of WholeWheatPete's antics to Allspark, this would be it:

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
TMM saw these on BBTS.

Top Bottom