The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

Ironbite4

Citizen
*raises this thread from the grave*

HOLY HUG AEW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?

CM Punk going into business for himself and screaming about Colt Cabana with Tony Khan just sitting there and not stopping anything, then getting into a fist fight with the Elite in his locker room where Ace Steel decided to go rabid dog on Kenny Omega. Now TK has suspended everyone involved, stripped titles from champions, and have set up a dream tournament that seriously lacks Miro in it and now Punk's got to go for surgery. What a wild ride this weekend has been.

Ironbite-Also WWE had a good weekend despite the burial job of NXT UK so....

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not if you believe the version of events where one of the Jackson brothers swung first, missed, and got their ass handed to them. After breaking the door down to get to Punk. I think the EVP's are the one's who deserve to be fired.

Ironbite4

Citizen
There's a version where the EVPs didn't "kick the door down". They opened it, said they had some words for Punk, and Punk swung first. Then Kenny Omega got Larry(Punk's dog) out of the locker room and Ace Steel went rabid.

Ironbite-so....who knows what happened.

electricidad

Citizen
The strangest thing about this whole exchange to me: Punk brought his dog with him to the pay-per-view?

Punk lives in Chicago, right? Dog can stay home.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not if you believe the version of events where one of the Jackson brothers swung first, missed, and got their ass handed to them. After breaking the door down to get to Punk. I think the EVP's are the one's who deserve to be fired.
I'm hearing that "kicked the door down" was a turn of phrase that got taken extremely literally.

Ironbite4

Citizen
*raises this thread from the grave*

HOLY HUG AEW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?

CM Punk going into business for himself and screaming about Colt Cabana with Tony Khan just sitting there and not stopping anything, then getting into a fist fight with the Elite in his locker room where Ace Steel decided to go rabid dog on Kenny Omega. Now TK has suspended everyone involved, stripped titles from champions, and have set up a dream tournament that seriously lacks Miro in it and now Punk's got to go for surgery. What a wild ride this weekend has been.

Ironbite-Also WWE had a good weekend despite the burial job of NXT UK so....
*casts ressurection*

Hey all. Time for an update. Seems the investigation into this incident is over and done with and the Elite are coming back. Proof?

This video package pretty much sums it up. Also the investigation is reportedly done with and it ain't very good for Punk. AEW is looking into buying out Punk's contract and there's reports that most of the locker room think of him as cancer. That includes Jericho saying so to his face. So yeah, Punk just ruined the comeback of the century.

Ironbite-idiot.

Shadhausen

Citizen
Now if they'd just shitcan the Elite, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Which is a shame because if you think the Bucks are innocent in all of this I've got a really good deal on the Brooklyn Bridge if you're in the market.

Shadhausen

Citizen
It's well know what kind of people the Bucks are. I'm far from being on Punk's side in this but the Bucks handled this wrong but completely in character with who they are.

Ironbite4

Citizen
I asked you a hugging question. What did the Bucks do to get terminated from the company they started again?

Ironbite-otherwise you're blowing hot air and got caught.

Shadhausen

Citizen
Well, other than being Meltzer's buttmonkeys and leaking all over the place like a rusty sieve. And being toxic manbabies. As much as it's come out that Punk was a "cancer" backstage and things are better without him, he's not the only one who hasn't been backstage. And like I said, I'm far from being on Punk's side but all he did was tell the truth (albeit in a highly inapropriate manner) and the Bucks decided to get all butthurt and do something about it. Highly unprofessional. And while I guess I could see stopping short of outright firing I've seen no evidence that they've been disciplined in any way.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Nor should they be from the sounds of the reports.

Just because you don't like them, which is very apparent from your post, doesn't mean they actually did anything wrong. What did they do that was unprofessional? They went to Punk's locker room with talent relations and the chief legal officer in tow. That sounds like the opposite of unprofessional, especially since every report I've seen has pointed to Punk as the aggressor.

Even if you think what Punk did during the scrum was appropriate (it wasn't) the fallout from that is absolutely the kind of thing that talent relations and legal would have to get involved with. The Elite aren't being punished because they weren't and aren't the problems.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Presented without comment.

328745152_5884535081636330_5098935211245446508_n.jpg

Top Bottom