The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

Deathy G1

Citizen
CM Punk vs Darby Allin this Sunday!
Ruby Soho (Riott), Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan) and Adam Cole incoming!

AEW is the best T Shirt company ever.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Sadly gonna put a damper on the good news. Daffney passed away.

Ironbite-no cause as of yet but some are claiming suicide.

Deathy G1

Citizen
Sadly gonna put a damper on the good news. Daffney passed away.

Ironbite-no cause as of yet but some are claiming suicide.
I’d say it was unfortunately definitely suicide. She held an Instagram live stream hours before she was found where she held a gun and threatened to kill herself. Several of her friends tried to call her during that stream and she did not answer. The phone was ringing in the background and the viewers were begging her to pick it up.

She asked that her brain be sent to Boston for CTE study. Her time in TNA led to many bad concussions.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Very sad to hear about Daffney, I'd followed her career since her WCW days. Loved her in TNA. Sad to hear damage from those days might have led to her death.

HgDragon

Citizen
WALTER v. Ilya 2 from Takeover 36 was BRUTAL! Dragunov's chest looked like hamburger. Holy shnikies the amount of punishment dished out and received in this match was astonishing. If this doesn't make MOTY lists then I don't know what will.

Comment I saw someplace said "Ilya doesn't care about his body! WALTER doesn't care about Ilya's body either!"

"The General" is dead. Long Live "The CZAR!"

Ironbite4

Citizen
Too bad WALTER doesn't wanna move to the states otherwise he might have had a great run on the main roster until his 3rd match where Vince completely doesn't get a damn thing about him and tries to make him "funny".

Ironbite-can't wait for Nickelodeon NXT to start up.

Ironbite4

Citizen
And in one fell swoop, AEW just claimed the throne from the WWE.

Sum up All In:
-Lucha Bros capture gold
-Baker showed some massive chops and Stantlander is a future champion
-the Joshi girls got done dirty but that's kinda ok but not really
-CM Punk is very self conscious about his ass
-Darby Allin is a hugging star
-and apparently The Elite know necromancy

Ironbite-we are in for a wild ride

Ironbite4

Citizen
RUMORS SWIRLING!

Seems Kevin Owens contract is almost up with the WWE. And he's teasing an AEW run with a tweet about Mount Rushmore that he swiftly deleted.

Ironbite-can he take Keith Lee with him when he goes?

Deathy G1

Citizen
I’ll definitely take Kevin Steen in AEW.

I wonder if Gargano and Ciampa will be released after the rebrand…

Ironbite4

Citizen
Ciampa probably, Gargano is supposed to be the new heel face of the brand.

Ironbite-so....dunno.

Ironbite4

Citizen
You guys wanna know the best part about having Danielson back?

The Cattle Mutulation is back.

Ironbite-and will be called it's proper name.

Ironbite4

Citizen
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ALLLLLLLLLLLLLSPARK! DON'T YOU DAAAAAAAAAAAARE BE SOUR! CLAP FOR YOUR NEW WWE CHAMPION AND FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWER!

Big E cashed in last night on RAW and beat Lashely for the title. For some reason.

Ironbite-I expect Orton to take it from Big E at Extreme Rules though.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Very happy to see Big E get a run with the title. But big kudos to Bobby Lashley who carried it proudly.

Deathy G1

Citizen
Look what came yesterday!
1CA5FFBB-6B9A-4A1E-ADA8-F65C0858C37D.jpeg

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have been watching a lot of WWE and AEW on Youtube lately. I used to really loved wrestling both as a kid, and then later on from 18-23. I have personally met Road Dogg and Disco Inferno. I stopped watching right before Jon Cena became a thing, so I am a bit out of the loop. I watched CM Punks return to AEW and thought it was epic.

My wife is annoyed and said, " i never thought that I'd have a husband that watches wrestling."

My Response completely went over her head when I said, "OH you didn't know?"

Ironbite4

Citizen
Vice dropped another Dark Side of the Ring episode last night. This time on the Plane Ride from Hell. And oh boy is this getting massive chatter from wrestling twitter. Most of them are condemning Ric Flair for basically living his gimmick but there's a lot of flack being sent Tommy Dreamer's way for how he came off in the documentary. Lotta people are saying to cancel the both of them.

Course I think Ric Flair should be left in the same dust bin as Hulk Hogan but I really think Dreamer can be saved. At least in the long term. Short term, eh. It is what it is.

Ironbite-be very interesting to see how AEW responds to this.

Top Bottom