Thank you all for the attention, the situation is resolved.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Howdy folks.

I am requesting some help from my american colleagues to acquire a Terrorsaur from target. Whom ever is willing to help must be willing to take a simple canadians money, and then ship internationally.

Or walk it, I honestly don't care. Want terrorsaur.

Let me know, thank you.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
20220801_225334.jpg20220801_225249.jpg

I have an extra that I picked up a while ago. I will PM you.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Haywire, kind as he is: has agreed to be the plan B due to certain circumstances on his end. So, still looking for a terrorsaur! Request is open till wednesday when me and haywire will work out the issues.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
20220912_133648.jpg

20220912_133642.jpg

Since I can't post images in PM, apparently, just posted these images before I seal up the package to ship. No loose or broken pieces, or 2 lefts/rights of anything that I can see without completely removing it from the package. Make sure to open the little paper bundle that has the (arm?) spikes inside!

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Yeah, my velocitron blurr had the same thing and while it's probably better than the plastic they used to wrap it in: still had me confused for a minute. Thank you kindly for the pictures. It looks complete and accurate, though the chances of production mistakes making it to sale are very low.

Top Bottom