Customs TF/Monsterpocalypse Crossover: Megatron MR Tank

Dvandom

Citizen
Without the pistol, I noticed that the tank mode of Core Class Megatron looks kinda like the MR Tank in Monsterpocalypse. So, when a friend wanted just the pistol from a Megatron, I used the rest (and some Apoxie Clay and Dremeling) to make this.

MegatronMRTank.JPG

---Dave

Dvandom

Citizen
Monsterpocalypse is a kaiju miniatures game. The MR Tank (which in the game does not have a robot mode) is one of the support units for the good guy faction of Super Robots.

---Dave

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Monsterpocalypse is a kaiju miniatures game. The MR Tank (which in the game does not have a robot mode) is one of the support units for the good guy faction of Super Robots.

---Dave
Cheers! If you change the rules a bit (measurements mainly), perhaps you could use this tank, plus PVC Kaiju figures, in the game?

Dvandom

Citizen
Nah, the actual tank figure is only about 2cm long, and the robot mode is taller than most of the kaiju figures but I guess could fit on a base. This was more in the way of fan art than fan game pieces (which I've done for MonPoc as well).

---Dave

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Nah, the actual tank figure is only about 2cm long, and the robot mode is taller than most of the kaiju figures but I guess could fit on a base. This was more in the way of fan art than fan game pieces (which I've done for MonPoc as well).

---Dave
I meant you could buy some new, regularly sized Kaiju PVC figures and repaint them. They're dirt cheap in Japan and I suspect not that much marked-up outside Japan? Mind you, I've no idea who would sell them outside Japan.

Top Bottom