Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Who is buying these?
peanut-dancing.gif

RCX

Citizen
I got this mold for my son years ago and was so disappointed I never got one for myself.
But apparently the PF VW Bee has some remolded tabs to help him hold together better in var mode.
That's reason enough for me to snag one, even with the "off" paintjob.

Blot

Citizen
I preordered Bumblebee and Ratchet because I missed both and I liked the additional paint apps, but I skipped Bee movie Optimus as I already got the 35th anniversary edition of him.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
For whoever's buying these, Takara's just put up new official in-hand pictures.
FJiP7tRVkAMS1Ac.jpg
FJiP8jLVcAE9xje.jpg

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
I suppose there's a novelty in a dirty Siege Seeker with different dirt paint apps from all the other dirty Siege Seekers?

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not a bad idea really considering all the damn Seekers (outside Netflix) had the exact same dirt splotches on their wings. Like, at least seven of them.

Blot

Citizen
Oh hey, got an email saying Bumblebee is shipping out soon from Hasbro Pulse. I thought he was pushed back to March but that's ok.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime. Not the Movie 1 Optimus Prime that combines with Jetfire. Studio Series can be confusing.

The original badly needed paint, so I am eager to see how this turns out.

Blot

Citizen

Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime. Not the Movie 1 Optimus Prime that combines with Jetfire. Studio Series can be confusing.

The original badly needed paint, so I am eager to see how this turns out.
I'm curious, but mostly because I wound up missing every release of that design that happened. I would prefer if it was the version that had the trailer, but pretty sure that won't be the case.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
New Takara stock images for Legacy, Kingdom, and Premium Finish.

Edit: That's two of the same blaster, isn't it?

20220210_23.jpg
20220210_22.jpg

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Would have been so much better if they used either of the other two versions of the mold, not that one with the inaccurate torso.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Not sure why the Takara Tomy Mall listings of Optimus (or the Legacy figures) wasn't also shared at the front page, alongside the equivalent links for (private sellers only, at time of press) at Amazon Japan and Ami Ami?

- https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810188308/

The full list of all upcoming/new TFs at Takara Tomy Mall can always be found here:

- https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/goods/search.aspx?sort=nd&category=TF&search=true&stock=0

As a heads-up, the seller "ホビーAmazon" is not "Amazon Japan", but rather a private seller, perhaps using the term "Amazon" to confuse potential customers?

Buyer Beware.jpg

I'm a little confused as to why these new Amazon listings haven't appeared (at time of writing) in the official TF "new items list" at Amazon?

- https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/new-releases/hobby/3307840051/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsnr

Also, I'm confused why the link from the main page at Allspark ( https://www.allspark.com/new-takara-stock-images-for-legacy-kingdom-and-premium-finish/ ) only links to this discussion page, and not any others for Legacy, etc?

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not sure why the Takara Tomy Mall listings of Optimus (or the Legacy figures) wasn't also shared at the front page, alongside the equivalent links for (private sellers only, at time of press) at Amazon Japan and Ami Ami?

The names (before each gallery) are hyperlinked to the TTM pages for each! In retrospect that probably would've been better as a separate section at the bottom as well. I'll fix that in a bit.

Top Bottom