Council of Elders
That sort of correction is most definitely not the point of this line.
• Die-cast metal parts for the figure cab front and possibly others.
• Character has gone back to the 1985 Japanese release name, "Convoy".
• The new points of articulation for the robot appear to be added to:
• Hands no longer detach, but fold back into the forearms. The hinges can be seen on the truck cab mode.
• C-01 has YELLOW Eyes and Windows
• C-02 Anime Edition has BLUE Eyes and Windows as seen in cartoon.
• Matrix of Leadership mounts on plate in chest.
• C-01 has GOLD Matrix.
• C-02 has SILVER Matrix.
• Energon Axe weapon made of clear plastic.
• Original Bloated Ion Blaster weapon with hand post moved to the back.
• Standard display stand port added to back of robot for action poses.
• New trailer mold appears to have few design changes from the original version.
• Launcher has been removed.
• Service Module is now detachable.
• Roller has the warning light added.
• Roller's gun mount can be angled now.
• Has optional license plate stickers.
• Newly designed character profile card
• C-01 at ¥17,380 JPY / $121 USD.
• C-02 ¥10,780 / $75 USD
For people like me who like to display the full truck mode AND robot mode together, these releases fit the bill.Maybe on a sale or something. $120 is a lot for a novelty but it is indeed a very novel novelty.
Cartoon colors misses the point so hard that it would just be wasting money.
I'll give TT credit- they're consistent at least.Cartoon colors misses the point so hard that it would just be wasting money.
No waist swivel though...