Super 7 ReAction

Kup

Citizen
^ If I could find them, maybe. As it stands they’ve been an online exclusive around here and I haven’t felt the need to buy.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I've seen them many times but haven't picked any up (from any line) though their glow in the dark Alfred Hitchcock was tempting. Honestly they're not for me but for people who are not into the whole 'transforming' aspect of the franchise these are decent representations that would be good for a casual "I like that character!" collector to pick up for their desk. They're also smaller than a lot of the other non-Transforming options and a LOT cheaper than those super-stylized model kits. Though had the Fallen not been a car payment, I'd have considered him.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Tempted to get a Hot Rod to leave on the card because Hot Rod and because it looks nice as a sealed thing overall. But I can't talk myself into it pricewise.

clearblueholofett

Citizen
I begrudgingly collect Reaction figures for lines like Ninja Turtles and Thundercats because I love 3.75" figures. I wish they were more articulated and I DESPISE the price tag. For Transformers, this just isn't what I'm looking for at all...Especially when real modern Transformers who articulate and transform are easily available.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I picked up the gold chrome Bumblebee when it went on clearance at Target, because G2 was my first Bee (and only until Classics). Otherwise, I’m always a little iffy about Transformers that don’t. Not saying I would never buy another one, but it would have to wow me or hit a weird nostalgia button.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
20211225_102114.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Does anyone actually collect these or find them of value?
Nope. They're overpriced for what they are. Older collectors already have the "Mega PVC/Heroes of Cybertron" or numerous other similar figures. There's also the "RED" series and S7's very own line of larger TF figures. I can't see any point to these figures.

SteveMegatron

Citizen
Nope. They're overpriced for what they are. Older collectors already have the "Mega PVC/Heroes of Cybertron" or numerous other similar figures. There's also the "RED" series and S7's very own line of larger TF figures. I can't see any point to these figures.
That's kinda what I was thinking too. The RED are where it's at if you want action master with TV quality.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not gonna lie, if they were like $5 each I’d probably have bought them all.

$20 each is impossible to justify.

My thoughts exactly. Running randomly across the old Heroes of Cybertron in a Kroger years ago was what got me back into collecting. Picked up a couple because they were cheap and brought back a ton of childhood memories. Turned out to be a "gateway drug" toy that slowly and insidiously turned me into an Adult Collector.

So because of that, I definitely see the value of figures like these, but the pricetag does seem too high to me.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I still don't understand who these are actually for but 'G1 toy prototype Unicron ReAction figure' is not something I expected to be a thing.

Top Bottom