Studio Series discussion

Nevermore

Citizen
Note that all of them are changed from their original releases.

Jazz uses bright yellow instead of dark gold paint operations, Ratchet has more paint operations on his head, painted rims and a more accurate deco for his alternate mode (similar to the Takara Premium Finish version), Optimus Prime uses the 32 '07 retool but the blades of the 05 ROTF version, Bumblebee uses the car shell of the 49 '07 Concept Camaro version, lighter gray plastic similar to the 74 ROTF retool and the head sculpt of the 87 DOTM retool, and Ironhide has gray instead of black knees, silver paint on his toes and his headlights, but loses the yellow paint for the lights on his roof.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Make a complete Decepticon set as well Hasbro, I dare you!

I can imagine that be fairly chunky in terms of packing because you need to incoperate leader Blackout, who is a large figure, yet thinking about it, I can see Hasbro likely tossing around the idea of having a pair of packs for the cons, say, Megs, Barricade, Brawl in one pack, while the other would have SS, Blackout, Bonecrusher

Nevermore

Citizen
Amazon US link:

Amazon Canada link:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
This is a side-step from TR Wheelie.

At least this version has a slingshot though.
I've got the Takara Legends version, with a modded head, transplanted from the awful plastic statue that came with SS84 Grimlock. I used some bluetack to help him hold the catapult too.

I doubt I'll be wasting my money on this turd...

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Don't dis the fans regardless of generation, that's Lucasfilm's job, they do that all of the time and fans are nowhere near as exicted as they use to be for new Star Wars content as they keep screwing up and bumbling around in the dark like fools, respect them and their points of view and you'll be rewarded!

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just put in my pre-order for the set. I'm very glad I never opened my Premium Finish Ratchet as I will probably be unloading him now.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
hq720.jpg

I just put in my pre-order for the set. I'm very glad I never opened my Premium Finish Ratchet as I will probably be unloading him now.
👀

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
What's your beef with the 15th Anniversary set?

Just because it sells out at Pulse doesn't mean that it is "popular". I read that the stock was unevenly distributed between Amazon and Pulse, with Pulse getting the smaller portion. Also, I feel that the KO versions (or some of the Takara repaints) of Bayverse figures have usually been much better than the standard releases, such as this boxed set.

Last edited:

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Time to sell my Reveal The Shield Fallen while he's still worth over $100.

Top Bottom