Studio Series discussion

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have to admit, I didn't really care for the "Bayformers" aesthetic overall, but I like these designs. Kind of wish this had been the direction all along.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Arcee's model, mainly the head, could still be better. But it won't bother me much at this scale, and that altmode is awesome.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Yeah, I’m digging the alt mode. May have to pick this one up to repurpose or modify.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I'm not really that into the Studio Series stuff (or at least the live-action Studio Series stuff) but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't interested in picking up that Arcee.

Nevermore

Citizen
Hot Rod packaging variant:

Version 1 (wave 11 with Scourge):
Studio Series 86 Hot Rod 1a.jpgStudio Series 86 Hot Rod 1b.jpgStudio Series 86 Hot Rod 1c.jpg

Version 2 (wave 15 with Soundwave):
Studio Series 86 Hot Rod 2a.jpgStudio Series 86 Hot Rod 2b.jpgStudio Series 86 Hot Rod 2c.jpg

MrBlud

Citizen
That is a lot of dead space on the revamp.

Should’ve brought back the grid pattern.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Or at least the front of the box should use the backdrop image as background (even just at the edges, fading to black). The character art and other details make it unique to that release anyway.

Nevermore

Citizen
Original packaging version of Hot Rod is UPC # 630509974931 and EAN # 5010993787180 (for the European release)
Studio Series 86 Hot Rod 1e.jpg

New packaging version is UPC # 195166151069 and (presumably) EAN # 5010993940110
Studio Series 86 Hot Rod 2e.jpg

Nevermore

Citizen
First officially unrevealed retail sighting of the year: Studio Series Core Class Exo-Suit Spike Witwicky has been found at Hamley's in the United Arab Emirates along with Ravage and Shockwave.

Top Bottom