Studio Series discussion

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Image of Gamer 01 Bumblebee Deluxe Class from Transformers Studio Series (28)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Gamer 01 Bumblebee Deluxe Class from Transformers Studio Series (24)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Gamer 01 Bumblebee Deluxe Class from Transformers Studio Series (21)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Gamer 01 Bumblebee Deluxe Class from Transformers Studio Series (19)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Gamer 01 Bumblebee Deluxe Class from Transformers Studio Series (16)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Gamer 01 Bumblebee Deluxe Class from Transformers Studio Series (13)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Gamer 01 Bumblebee Deluxe Class from Transformers Studio Series (12)__scaled_600.jpg
Image of Gamer 01 Bumblebee Deluxe Class from Transformers Studio Series (25)__scaled_600.jpg

Translated mini-review below (courtesy of TFND)

Today I will introduce SS+01 Bumblebee

Like yesterday's OP, it is the same as the Battle of Cybertron model

Compared to the D-level in 2010

This time the bumblebee is a little bit smaller

But the charm of the head carving and the body are closer to the game

If it is movable, it lacks the joints for the ankle to stick to the ground by the standards of recent years.

Probably the only downside of this one

Plasma Cannon and Energy Combat Pistols from the Weapons add-on game

and fighting swords

Shooting weapons are mounted in the same way as the right hand detachable

Therefore, it can be interchanged with OP and the expected future toys of the same production line

However, the Hornet has not specially designed to accommodate the right hand

So when you switch to a weapon, it will be a drop

Although the OP is only hard-mounted on the hole used for the bracket.

Vehicle type is very solid

OP can also say that it is different from the 2010 version

But Bumblebee, I definitely think the new version is better

The Energy Combat Pistol can be stowed under the vehicle in vehicle form

The other two can only be installed outside the car.

Putting it together with the OP really makes people look forward to continuing to play other roles

Comes with included background board

The background theme is "Defense of Iacon"

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
That Robot mode on BB is AWFUL. The car mode is pretty cute but it's not enough to make up for that inflated, incredibly awkward, open shell of a bot mode.

-ZacWilliam, I mean I'm pretty forgiving of flaws caused by transformation but that robot mode is just bad.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I think both Bumblebee and Optimus aren't significantly improved enough for me to replace the my original Japanese Takara versions. If they had given a flap over OP's arms in alt mode and given all of these WFC figures metallic paint with some battle damage, I might have been interested.

Last edited:

Blot

Citizen
It's substantially better than the last time they did the design, but that toy was a toy as terrible as Prime Airachnid, RotF Blazemaster, and Cybertron Starscream so the only direction it could go is up.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I do have Barricade on PreOrder, mainly because he's the first character I played in the game so he has some special meaning for me. I will probably buy Megatron when he comes out and I still have my FoC Seeker collection so I would gladly add some updated versions of them. I am on the fence about the Autobots though. I was never as fond of their game designs as I was with the Decepticons. The Aerial bots were some of the best designs in the game, but Prime and Bumblebee were just average IMO. That's why I've held off on ordering them as of now.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I do have Barricade on PreOrder, mainly because he's the first character I played in the game so he has some special meaning for me. I will probably buy Megatron when he comes out and I still have my FoC Seeker collection so I would gladly add some updated versions of them. I am on the fence about the Autobots though. I was never as fond of their game designs as I was with the Decepticons. The Aerial bots were some of the best designs in the game, but Prime and Bumblebee were just average IMO. That's why I've held off on ordering them as of now.

In other words, its a case by case basis depending how they look in toy form, correct?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
SS Rhinox::

SS Gamer Megatron:

Top Bottom