Studio Series discussion

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
It's official, the War for Cybetron toys are based on the 2010 videogame, starting a new "Gamer" Studio Series, starting over at #1.

Voyager Prime (who is $35 dollars instead of $34) and Deluxe Bumblebee and Barricade are available for preorder from the usual places.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
First wave of War for Cybertron Gamer Edition figures. Due in MAY?!

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My suspicions were correct in that these were WfC the video game related. I'm a little surprised to be right about this. I sold off most of my WfC collection, except for my Seekers.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That Bumblebee looks significantly worse than the old Generations one. The Optimus isn't too bad, other than the head is a little too small, even for a Transformer (who's heads are typically a bit undersized compared to their bodies).

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was just thinking how much better the Bumblebee looked than the original. I used to own Bee and Cliffjumper and always thought they were pretty crappy. This one's proportions look so much better.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Prime and Barricade look really good.

Bumblebee looks awful. The whole middle of the figure is an off model, awkward looking mess.

-ZacWilliam, honestly these were great games but the designs were always my least favorite thing about them so this whole "subline" is an easy pass for me.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was just thinking how much better the Bumblebee looked than the original. I used to own Bee and Cliffjumper and always thought they were pretty crappy. This one's proportions look so much better.

Proportions I would agree are mostly better. The Generations one had super-spindly legs. But that midsection on the new one is pretty rough.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Proportions I would agree are mostly better. The Generations one had super-spindly legs. But that midsection on the new one is pretty rough.
I guess I see what you're saying here. I can't say I disagree.

Also, Voyager WfC Megatron PLEASE!!!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
WFC Optimus Prime.jpg
WFC Barricade.jpg

WFC Bumblebee.jpg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm sure I'll be picking up at least Barricade as I really enjoyed playing him in the game.

Top Bottom