Strike First! Strike Hard! Cobra Kai Never Dies! Season 5...Sometime...

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
so we already knew season 4 was coming soon. but while the site was down, they announced season 5! no date yet though, but im sure we can expect to be tortured between 4 and 5!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Cool! I tend not to buy exclusives for streaming apps that I will never drop though. Netflix is one that always has something on it worth the coin.

Telly

Citizen
but what happens when you get the urge to watch cobra kai and netflix is down?? what will you do????

im always gonna be old school and prefer physical copies of stuff, if i can get em.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have never had Netflix itself be down. I have had the internet go out several times, and then we just whip out the UHDs and Blurays. I have a massive collection of them.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I love Cobra Kai. I think it strikes exactly the right balance of not trying to hard too be serious/realistic while also not trying too hard to be ridiculous/over-the-top. It sways back and forth between the two without feeling forced.

Telly

Citizen
for some reason i thought it would be released later tonight (for me anyway), but its up! watched the first 2 eps so far, but im gonna binge the rest of it tomorrow

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Yeah, just got the first two episodes myself. I feel like may I should've done a refresher, but I seem to be catching up again. It's nice to have something new to binge.

Telly

Citizen
Looks like im a big ol liar cause i cant wait til tomorrow to watch and am doing it now!

Top Bottom