Star Trek: Picard

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
As previously implied, Worf thankfully does not appear with DIS-style makeup. Whew!

He seems to be a Starfleet CO. The mixed-bag conclusion to the Avatar-Coda novelverse saga set that version up for command of the Prometheus just prior to the universe's end. I hope the canonical version gets something cool.
Spiner is notable for his absence
It is similarly unfortunate that Isa Briones was previously announced not to be returning for season 3. We deserve full post-Nemesis closure with all of Data's friends, especially Geordi, getting to hear from his daughter and his brother about his final passing.

I hope Spiner and Briones appear in just one episode to close that out.

Dake

Citizen
I wonder if it's either a red herring (the Titan is something else) or it'll get a rename similar to how the Yorktown (or the Atlantis or the Ti-Ho) became the Enterprise A.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Genuinely I don't see any purpose to showing "the Titan", and then having it be something completely different, other than to stick it to people who want to pretend Lower Decks or the Riker books are canon in their heads because the live action shows don't technically contradict them. It's only ameliorated by the fact that I don't think Picard is actually a smart enough show to do that.

A 25th Century refit Constitution is a bizarre but fun idea that could fit in nicely with those Excelsiors and Mirandas running around during the TNG era and tracks with Discovery being refit for the 32nd. I hope a better show borrows the idea someday.

Covert Agent Rodimal

Citizen
Brent Spiner and Denise Crosby are rumored to appear has well, but nothing has been confirmed. Maybe they are keeping it has a surprise like Wes last season

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Brent Spiner isn't even a rumor. His name was on the cast list in the first teaser.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Genuinely I don't see any purpose to showing "the Titan", and then having it be something completely different, other than to stick it to people who want to pretend Lower Decks or the Riker books are canon in their heads because the live action shows don't technically contradict them. It's only ameliorated by the fact that I don't think Picard is actually a smart enough show to do that.

A 25th Century refit Constitution is a bizarre but fun idea that could fit in nicely with those Excelsiors and Mirandas running around during the TNG era and tracks with Discovery being refit for the 32nd. I hope a better show borrows the idea someday.
Well it's the Titan-A so who knows the story behind it. I doubt they're working too hard to distance from Lower Decks since there's a crossover for Lower Decks and Strange New Worlds planned.

TM2-Megatron

Citizen
The new Titan sure does look like a Constitution Refit though.

Looks a bit more like an Excelsior, to me. It has the same type of deep-inset deflector array, slightly "squashed" looking (relatively to the Constitution's circular) secondary hull, and a comparatively stubby neck connecting to the saucer section.

Kup

Citizen
Why do I have a feeling Crusher isn’t making it out of this one alive? The deaths of any of the remaining 6 would be sad, but something tells me Crusher’s death is going to happen very early in the show and act as a catalyst to action for the remaining big 5. Sort of Picard’s Icheb moment.

Hope I’m wrong.

MrBlud

Citizen
The trailer was definitely cut to give you that impression.

Hard to tell if that’s “as-is” or a fakeout. She did say this was the best work with the character and it seems unlikely that would mean 15 minutes in the first episode before she gets killed.

Top Bottom