Star Trek Lower Decks

Dake

Citizen
I love this show, but man am I behind. It's harder for me to watch because Paramount won't put out an app for the PS5, and my PS4 is in storage. Not being able to watch this from my home office makes it less likely for me to catch up.
They have a Paramount app for iPhone and Android too. I just download the episodes to watch on my phone when I have time to kill.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Normally I detest the constant so-called easter eggs and references - but this week's episode 08 did a good job with them. This was one of the best episodes yet and could have easily been a season finale (it's not).

I really liked the idea of those holo-pods because it's very close to what a VR setup today might be. And getting the original Borg Queen Alice Krige to do the role was a great touch.

LiamA

Citizen
Judging by the end of the newest episode I'm going to assume a round of commendations for the Ceritos crew is out of the question.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Yeah, that last episode...

"To Be Continued" - the classic end of season cliffhanger. That was the perfect touch.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Just finished Season 2 and really enjoying the show so far. Loved the episodes with Riker. When they showed Titan coming in guns a blazing I knew it had to be him in command. Suck a Riker / Kirk thing to do. Hilarious.

I can’t help but feel they ripped off the Orville and it’s comedic take on space adventures. But since Orville ripped off the other shows I guess it’s only fair. 😂

LiamA

Citizen
In "Where Pleasant Fountains Lie" Boimler says that wrangling giant centipedes is going to look good on his evaluation I wonder how outsmarting a super computer is going to look.

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Lower Decks season 3 will premiere Thursday 25 August 2022.

Q6VNDNk.png

LiamA

Citizen
I like how they are playing up the connection to 'The Search for Spock' with the poster and in the trailer they keep repeating 'search'.

MrBlud

Citizen
I’m more impressed that this is like the first time someone *isn’t* railroaded by “trusting the process” since the Federation isn’t a corrupt institution where those with money and power make all the rules and are insulated from oversight and accountability.

Well, unless you’re :sigh: Section 31

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw s3 ep2.

I don't like Jim Carrey's movies that much but I liked the idea of Yes Man. So I luv Boimler getting positive results from being open to the universe.

Kranch (spelling) is cool. Has there been any modern episode of any Trek or Trek adjacent that has that animation on the regular?

Can someone explain the Ferangi D&D program in simpler terms? I'm assuming it's like an app and they just gave the A.I. a Klingon skin. But, well, is that really an A.I.? That can formulate a D&D session on the fly?

(I mean, this is the future so there's future tech but, wow, they have an algorithm that can react to any scenario an unpredictable person can make rash decisions in)

Top Bottom