Star Trek General Discussion: Strange New Worlds new season is filming!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Why are the movies not all on Paramount+? I wanted to watch Wrath of Kahn the other night and could only find it for rent or 2 buy.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Any time table when they will be available? iTunes still wants $15 a movie. Couple of years ago I saw a DVD set w/ digital code for $25 for the entire series I think.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have the blurays that I break out whenever I feel the need to watch them.

Also, I really need to watch season 2 of the Orville.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I’ve got them all on disc. I just didn’t want to go to the garage to find them. Then the kids start messing with the player wanting one of their shows on. I usually play movies and shows on my phone with headphones on while they watch Paw Patrol, Rusty Rivets or Peppa Pig.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
20 years ago yesterday (the 26th), enterprise made its debut. doesnt seem like it was that long ago!

Last edited:

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Then you won't have long to wait.
Ah, I had forgotten to look for a new teaser trailer. New dedicated thread here:

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
Never really thought before, but i was TWELVE when it started! Wasnt really into it then (no network near me aired it anyway), but i had an issue of starlog mag that had a feature on it, so i knew about it

But still, 12 years old. Damn...

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Never really thought before, but i was TWELVE when it started! Wasnt really into it then (no network near me aired it anyway), but i had an issue of starlog mag that had a feature on it, so i knew about it

But still, 12 years old. Damn...
I was in college.

I am old.......

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't remember when TNG debut, as I was too young, most of the season 1 I watched was on VHS as a kid.

I do remember when DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise debuted. Those were anticipated, and thoroughly enjoyed by my whole family. Say what you will about Discovery, but I get to replicate that experience again by watching it with my wife and kids.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
i was really surprised when I looked up what year ST:TNG premiered. 1987 was a lot earlier than I thought. I was 11 and still in 6th grade. In my brain I was placing it in 1990ish as a late middle school thing. Wow.

I mean it was at its first height during middle school, so I get that association but still it surprised me.

-ZacWilliam, my brain does the same thing with Video Games, I want to associate NES things with early childhood for some reason when they stretched well into high school.

Top Bottom