Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse

Shadewing

Citizen
Please please have Liv Doctor Octopus be there! She's the best / sexiest / most interesting doc ock ever!
I just wanna know if the marrage storyline between Otto and May happened in Liv's universe, and is why they know each other. I feel its assumed, but damnit I kinda want background details on this version of Doc Ock's life, as she's pretty much a whole new character.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Sadly though with how that starts, we just got spoiled for one of the No Way Home credits scenes didn't we?

Oh well.

But Miguel!!!!! With 2099 on board who else can we add in? As much as I'd love to see Mayday, without Pete as an anchor as the main lead it seems less likely. Though I'd be so happy if the Japanese Toku Spider-Man and Leopardon were used somehow. And besides Nueva York of 2099, where else could we jump to?

Wait.... perhaps they could utilize one animated Spider-verse that Sony has been holding back from the mouse! Could we get Josh Keaton back as Spectacular Peter?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
That robot toy Miles shoves into a drawer sure looks like it's supposed to be a reference to something.

Dvandom

Citizen
1638721825006.png

It's definitely not Leopardon.

---Dave

PiratedTVPro

Ancient Protoform
Citizen
Looks like we're definitely getting Pavitr Prabhakar. That's his Universe with the pastel metro, unless they're using Telugu/Tamil WordArt for fun. Movies keep making my old comics worth more.

wentwood

Citizen
This is a movie I plan to buy in February 2023 after I fill in any new Marvel movies after Black Widow. I do want to see it at some point but I want to buy any new Marvel movies out first. I just placed my order for the MCU set

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Looking forward to it.

Little iffy about how much it looks like Miguel is the villain, but given how good the first one is and how right they got everything I'm willing to give them *A LOT* of slack that they know what they're doing.

-ZacWilliam, I'm all for new invented spider-folks but I do hope there are some noticeable ones from comics too.

Shadewing

Citizen
Well based on the comics

There is a Miles that is a villian. Remember the one we know is from the Ultimate Universe, but it was hinted for years that the 616 Miguel wasn't a good person; and eventually the two end up fighting each other. His villian name was Ultimatum. So Migueal being focused on Miles, could be a case of mistaken identity and he's after a completely diffrent Miles. This could be why the movie is a two parter. Part one is him chasing good Miles, and everyone trying to stop him; before realizing "oh shit, you're not the one." and part two is about them teaming up to stop Ultimatum.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Some have said he's in there. Nerdist had a video showing the ones they caught and he's possibly there from what they say.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Saw the movie last night. What an absolute blast!

The little kids in front of me were quiet almost the entire time (except popped off when Spectacular Spidey got a speaking role, oddly) and after the nearly 2 and half hours only said "thats it?!". The young lady behind me chiming in with "so whenthef***part3comminout?"

I did not see supaidaman or Leopardon

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I saw Spectacular and Unlimited! That was cool :) I guess they couldn't get the rights to the Amazing Friends, the MTV version, the Disney show or even Spidey buddies?

Across looked great, and had amazing action and all that but what the hex was up with the ending?! Gosh dang! I'm glad I didn't get spoiled but gosh dang!

Top Bottom