Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Shadewing

Citizen
Please please have Liv Doctor Octopus be there! She's the best / sexiest / most interesting doc ock ever!
I just wanna know if the marrage storyline between Otto and May happened in Liv's universe, and is why they know each other. I feel its assumed, but damnit I kinda want background details on this version of Doc Ock's life, as she's pretty much a whole new character.

Daith

Citizen
Sadly though with how that starts, we just got spoiled for one of the No Way Home credits scenes didn't we?

Oh well.

But Miguel!!!!! With 2099 on board who else can we add in? As much as I'd love to see Mayday, without Pete as an anchor as the main lead it seems less likely. Though I'd be so happy if the Japanese Toku Spider-Man and Leopardon were used somehow. And besides Nueva York of 2099, where else could we jump to?

Wait.... perhaps they could utilize one animated Spider-verse that Sony has been holding back from the mouse! Could we get Josh Keaton back as Spectacular Peter?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
That robot toy Miles shoves into a drawer sure looks like it's supposed to be a reference to something.

PiratesTVPro

Ancient Protoform
Citizen
Looks like we're definitely getting Pavitr Prabhakar. That's his Universe with the pastel metro, unless they're using Telugu/Tamil WordArt for fun. Movies keep making my old comics worth more.

Top Bottom