Sound off: Last TF you bought

The Phazer

Citizen
MP Thundercracker arrived today. He feels pretty good, a bit tight in places but Takara do seem to have put in some work to fix areas where people had reported issues on Starscream (didn't have any of those personally).

electricidad

Citizen
Grabbed the Worlds Collide Bumblebee set from Target. I took Fangry out, and marveled at the floppy joints.

Still, happy to own a Fangry again. Growing up, he was the only Headmaster I had.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
Core Megatron. He's not perfect, but at that size I'm willing to forgive far more shortcuts than I am in a deluxe or larger. Also the barrel of the tank being his gun mode is a nice touch that gets a few bonus points.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
In the last couple of days, I had Studio series 86 Wreck-gar, Netflix Deep Deep Cover (blue Sideswipe repaint) and lastly but not leastly, Shattered Glass Megatron with bonus comic, shortly before he arrived, a upgrade kit arrived for him that I ordered, so he has been upgraded with some translusant blue cannons, a small tank for his arm and a translusant blue sword, so in all he looks pretty cool and the upgrade parts really improve the look, I'll do pics later on!

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
Road Rage arrived today. The face looks much better in person than in pictures. She looks great, is kinda floppy, and has a couple of QC issues. One of the rear fins always comes off when you rotate it, and the pin in her left hip had misfired bending the plastic instead of going all the way in. Fortunately I was able to line it back up with the hole and get it seated properly.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
On the other hand, Road Rage's front end panel gaps aren't too bad because they run along the edges of where the car's hood would be anyway. Also also, those Corvette curves look so good in red.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
According to Hasbro Pulse, I just bought The Ark. I've been charged for it, but it hasn't shipped yet. I also found Sweep at Wal Mart yesterday, so that one is technically the most recent.

Shockwave 75

Citizen
Last Sunday my wife and I went to our first toy show in about 2 years where I picked up SS86 Scourge and Battle Beast White Leo (I can only remember his Beastformers name, never his Battle Beast name). Then I picked up a Kingdom Cyclonus I had stashed at my local Walmart.

Bonebot

Citizen
After months of nothing (well, apart from Cyberverse) my Meijer actually got a bunch of new product in! Picked up Rodimus Prime, and got a Tracks for the heck of it. Tracks really is one of those figures you regret buying as soon as you get them out of the package, isn't he?

Top Bottom