Sound off: Last TF you bought

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
In most of those shots, Megatron is very hard to see, but the last one is like he been thrown off into space to face the consquences of messing with the Ark

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The last TF that I bought was Kingdom Starscream. I plan on trying to repaint him.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
In most of those shots, Megatron is very hard to see, but the last one is like he been thrown off into space to face the consquences of messing with the Ark
That is the point. Each pose can be traced to the ark standing up and pitching Megatron

Notomus

Unofficial Pope of Devconism
Citizen
image0.jpg

Tricranius has joined the battle across time!

Anonymous X

Citizen
Bought Dracodon, because he’s Beast Warsian and has a “zombified Yoshi” look to him in photos which I think is cool. Unfortunately, he’s misassembled, and can’t transform into beast mode. And I can’t find a replacement. Bah to QC issues.

Noip

I'll think of something later.
Citizen
Found Tracks, Skorponok, and Wingfinger tonight. Not overly impressed with any of them. Definately not up to the bar set by previous toys.

Internet Jesus

Poison Love
Citizen
Returned SS Thrust and got Kingdom Shadow Panther in its place.

I just didn't feel Thrust. Shadow Panther though is gold.

Saw Tracks and Waspinator but I still like the T30 and RTS versions much more on those two.

Last edited:

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I preordered three wave 4 figures from BBTS today:

Slammer
Waspinator
Pipes

Looking forward to seeing them.

Notomus

Unofficial Pope of Devconism
Citizen
got my Pulse Pre Order for Mutant Tigatron! Gonna use him as a BW Razorclaw

Echowarrior

Citizen
I am relieved that I had so little issue preordering all of these guys, though I have more faith in Pulse than I do Amazon. Just saying.

Bonebot

Citizen
Picked up Scorponok a couple days ago (who is...a bit disappointing), and got preorders in for Tigatron (regular), Jackpot and Terrorsaur.

Top Bottom