Sound off: Last TF you bought

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Just tryin to add some more threads so it doesn't seem so empty here. What's your most recent purchase?

Last TFs I bought:

Galvatron and Transmutate both took payment and shipped today from Hasbro Pulse for me.

-ZacWilliam, sadly just before I saw Galvatron at Target with the good shoulders.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This two pack came today
20210903_145941.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Galactic Odyssey Botropolis set. I definitely recommend it if it's not too late to get it.

Deathy G1

Citizen
I bought a Quintesson Judge at Ollies a few weeks ago. Retail shelves are empty around here.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Doubledealer that I got ebay new (w/ damaged packing) for $40 with free shipping. Not quite the $30 I was looking for, but I figured it was now or never for getting him.

EDIT: Thanks for mentioning that Pulse had Transmutate in stock. I had him preordered on BBTS, but I was going to ship him with the Megatron and Starscream core figures, but I had to either cancel them by today or ship them separately. Grabbed all three items on Pulse and put the BBTS store credit towards an Eye of Agamotto :D

Last edited:

Arazyr

Citizen
Depends on your definition of "bought".

Most recently ordered: Victory Saber.

Most recently paid for: '86 Wreck-Gar.

Most recently physically acquired: Selects "G2" Ramjet

Paladin

Citizen
MPM12 Optimus. thought about waiting for clearance but the way things have been recently there's no guarantee he'll get that far.

Attachments

• 20210827_175316.jpg
    20210827_175316.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52

Noip

I'll think of something later.
Citizen
The Worlds Collide set, AKA 80.00 Fangry plus free Nemesis Optimus, Blackarachnia, and Bumblebee. 😆

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Depends on your definition of "bought".

Most recently ordered: Victory Saber.

Most recently paid for: '86 Wreck-Gar.

Most recently physically acquired: Selects "G2" Ramjet
That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the thread title! Victory Saber's my most recent order. The most recent TFs I physically received yesterday are BB Thrust and the Walmart reissue Megatron. And I have Wreck-Gar and Transmutate on the way, with I'm assuming Galvatron apparently right behind them.

Bonebot

Citizen
Vintage Rattrap should be arriving today, and before that was an original Rhinox I snagged off Ebay.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Wreck Gar, Mirage 2-pack and Kingdom Red Alert have been my most recent purchases.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Last ones in has been Ark & Core class Soundwave, thou I've already got a upgrade kit for Ark in to deal with the sides of the ship mode and that more or less how I intend to display the Ark, in ship mode!

Top Bottom