Sound off: Last TF you bought

Kup

Citizen
Studio Series Slug. Finally.
Before that was Covert Agent Ravage, preceded by Studio Series Gnaw with Wreck-Gar before him.
Next will be another Gnaw, if I can find one, this time for my son.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Pulsecon Ravage shipped and should be here eventually. Finally bit the bullet and picked up Road Rage off ebay for $35 with free shipping, which was cheaper than I was exlecting to have to spend, so that's nice.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Anyone else with their main Ravage have his beast mode legs put on wrong? Mine did, thou it was a easy fix popping the legs off and swapping them around, just wondering.:confused:

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
Got Wreck-Gar a few weeks ago to have something to open today because BBTS is taking its sweet time getting Warudalegion in. He's one of those figures that makes me appreciate a job done solidly. He doesn't do anything super fancy and he doesn't need to, he's just a really good rendition of 86 Wreck-Gar.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Well I didn't buy them myself but I got WFC Rodimus and T-Wrecks for Xmas.

Also my parents apparently ordered me Star Saber. Which is not as much a shock as when they got me Unicron but still pretty darn cool of them.

-ZacWilliam, so a low TF count this year but they're cool ones at least.

Noip

I'll think of something later.
Citizen
Gnaw and an Optimus Prime model kit (Furai? I don't really know). No complaints.

Top Bottom