She-Hulk Disney+ Series

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Just saw the trailer I am so hyped for this this feels just like her Dan run and Im all for it

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Any confirmations on who the guys are? Named characters or one night stands?

Pleeeease let them have the budget for Awesome Andy!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Looks fun! I'm always up for shows that acknowledge/play with the inherent ridiculousness of superhero tropes.

spikeriley

Citizen
Okay, this is neat. Nice that they had She-Hulk take a stab at Batman when discussing superheroes.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Man, I think I got half of what I wanted here and by god with these production values and writing: good enough! I'm in.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
It's out. Didn't expect the first ep to be like it is but makes sense.

There's a mid credits scene! Hahaha!!! Who was it?!? Whooooo?!?

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I liked it. I would have liked it better if a) it was longer than 30min and b) everything in the episode wasn't something I already saw in previews.

I wonder if the 4th wall breaking stuff is a "side effect" of her becoming a Hulk. The first time she did it in her backstory Bruce kinda looked at her weird which makes me wonder if people can see her do it and think she's just crazy.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Ooooh maybe, in the show, the fourth wall break is her equivalent of the other person that Hulk talks about in his experience?

I kinda would have liked this show to be in an R rated network, so Jennifer can be more risque in her adventures. I fear the Captain America thing is as far as they can push it.

And I can't see movie Herc appearing here.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
perfect ep that stinger at the end epic

DC/WB: Batman does not go down on Catwoman we cant have our heroes do that -Harley Ivy Interview
Marvel/Disney: Captain America Fuc...!!!

Shadewing

Citizen
Well Marvel has been all about treating their heroes like actual humans, while DC tends to prefer their heroes to be Icons, like trophies in a display case they want them to be as shiny and clean as possible.

Top Bottom