Shattered Glass Thread

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
As a refresher, here is a collage of Sara Pitre-Durocher's RI covers for this year's IDW Shattered Glass comic miniseries.

XBYJYiv.jpg

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
i love SG a lot. it is one of my favorite stories to come from petes run of Botcon. It is sad i only have five cons but an entire shelf of bots

Xero

Citizen
I'm not well versed in SG. Short of Rodimus getting a mustache. Are the factions equivalent? Do SG Decepticons immediately become Autobots in normal universe and vise versa? Or is it more nuanced? It seems like SG Optimus just wants to kill everyone, which isn't really what Megatron wants. I have no idea what SG Megs is hoping to do. What is the landscape of politics?

Thanks.

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
I'm not well versed in SG. Short of Rodimus getting a mustache. Are the factions equivalent? Do SG Decepticons immediately become Autobots in normal universe and vise versa? Or is it more nuanced? It seems like SG Optimus just wants to kill everyone, which isn't really what Megatron wants. I have no idea what SG Megs is hoping to do. What is the landscape of politics?

Thanks.
If you mean that SG Decepticons are heroic and SG Autobots are evil, then you are correct. In the original SG continuity, Megatron fought for peaceful freedom. In the new IDW comic, he will appear in the upcoming next issue.

You can try this explainer by Chris McFeely:

Bass X0

Citizen
I've been thinking of having this Strafe to have an extended backstory where he originated in the Shattered Glass universe as the heroic Decepticon Ferak. He would travel to the positive universe where he would either serve as a replacement for the Technobot Strafe or would actually become the Technobot Strafe.

1632553136813.png

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well according to leaks we aren't getting much more cons. Even when they are good Hasbro still makes less toys of them

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just want a Rodimus already. Give me the Studio Series 86 Voyager and I'll buy three.

And semi-related... for 'cons, just gimme a Cyclonus. Never did get around to getting the original, and prices are a bit much now.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My Starscream finally came in, and wow, these boxes sure are "let's add panels at an angle here and here".

Admittedly it makes for interesting and prominent placement of the artwork on the front, but that also results in taking a slice out of the window, obscuring part of the figure horizontally. I do like the colors, although a crossfade from purple to... magenta wouldn't have been my choice.

LiamA

Citizen
In the second issue is that Sky Shadow in the background during the Senate flashback?

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Just got a notification from Pulse that SG Goldbug will ship in the next couple days.

-ZacWilliam, really hoping it will be Friday vs Thurs.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
So has anybody actually been charged and had their Goldbug ship? They said a few days, but a few days have already passed. I mean I was prepared to wait until December, but they got my Hope's up.

ChessPieceFace

Citizen
So has anybody actually been charged and had their Goldbug ship? They said a few days, but a few days have already passed. I mean I was prepared to wait until December, but they got my Hope's up.
I just got shipment notification for mine.

Top Bottom