Saints Row

Tm_Silverclaw

Citizen
Thanks. Haven't been able to get on. I'll drop a line if I need help. Don't think I'm that far into the game anyways.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I have two trophies left before the platinum. Irritating part is that one of them concerns distance traveled with the wingsuit. I've been duing a lot of gliding, but the game doesn't seem to be counting it.

With only two trophies left, I'm going to be really pissed if I'm kept from a platinum because of a glitch.

Caldwin

Citizen
Thought I'd share some video I captured. Of all the rotten things I've done in this game, I think I really crossed the line with this one.

I think the lesson here is, never allow me to get my hands on a helicopter IRL.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
*watches the second video first*

Oh, neat, I never would have thought of that.

*watches first video*

Dude... not cool.

Caldwin

Citizen
😂

*leaves someone in a precariously high point where they could easily fall and die*

"Oh, neat!"

*moves a car to a handicapped spot which, yes is a totally asshole thing to do, isn't a fatally asshole thing to do*

"Dude...not cool."

But yeah, this game does let you do some really asshole things.

Caldwin

Citizen
It is a fun game. I'm only irked because a couple bugs are keeping me from the platinum.

It's also not quite so non-stop off the wall like SR4, but it definitely has its moments. I still play it after finishing the story because it is a fun game.

Caldwin

Citizen
I have two trophies left before the platinum. Irritating part is that one of them concerns distance traveled with the wingsuit. I've been duing a lot of gliding, but the game doesn't seem to be counting it.

With only two trophies left, I'm going to be really pissed if I'm kept from a platinum because of a glitch.

Well, I had it digitally, so it's not like I sold it to Disc Replay in disgust. But I had deleted it off my hard drive and moved on.

But now that it made is to PS+, it was back in my head. So I decided to download it Again. It turns out that the bugs keeping me from a platinum got fixed. Soooo, new platinum.

It also looks like some DLC came out while I was away. Must've been free, because I certainly don't remember buying it.

Top Bottom