Rescue Bots/Rescue Bots Academy/Dinobot Adventures/Classic Heroes Team thread

Dvandom

Citizen
Yeah, the chunk with motion gimmick trigger attaches via a 5mm peg. She's a bit lankier in robot mode and has a big shellpack of the cockpit, but that's probably as close as a real transforming toy can get to the show model.

---Dave

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"Primal Team" 3-pack on Amazon.
812Bk3M9dwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71oZ3DH4jsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
That bus-sized motorcycle with a T rex head on the front is totally inconspicuous.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
If this makes it to the states in time, I think I just found my son's next Christmas present.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
If this makes it to the states in time, I think I just found my son's next Christmas present.
Should be hitting retail now. Entertainment Earth had the preorders up for several weeks now, but have never had any images for the listing:

The wave with the Megatron figures are likely filtering out to retail. But not all stores carry the assortment. I know my local Walmart just has dedicated shelf tags for JUST Grimlock and Optimus Primal.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I've seen Grimlock, tank Megatron, and Primal at nearby Walmarts. I'll be keeping an eye out for gator Megatron, though. My son and I have a running joke about alligators.

Dvandom

Citizen
Yeah, the first wave of Classic Heroes Team still had some Rescue Bots-like trade dress and character designs, but they've completely dropped Rescue Bots as of the current wave.

---Dave

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Classic Heroes Team is kinda like the Buzzworthy Bumblebee equivalent of the Rescue Bots-type lines. The Rescue Bots Academy line had some figures that bore the CHT logo at the bottom of the packaging, but now we're getting a line that just says "Transformers" with no other top logo and only the CHT logo at the bottom.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Okay, Megatron has had his moments -- EarthSpark being the most recent example.

But Starscream? That's really pushing that "Heroes" label, isn't it?

Top Bottom