Rescue Bots/Rescue Bots Academy/Dinobot Adventures/Classic Heroes Team thread

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's weird, but Rescue Bots has low-key been putting out some of the brand's most interesting new designs for a decade. I would rather see a bunch of these designs in Generations than see the Evergreen designs ever again.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
There exist plush toys of Chase and Heatwave!!!

nEUQ4Zj.jpeg

hH9amjs.jpeg

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I just wanna know where they get the plush to fill those machines. I've seen GI Joe plush in them as well, but i know trying to get something specific out of a claw machine is a sucker's game...at least for me...

Dvandom

Citizen
The problem is that a lot of these places are ONLY wholesalers, they aren't set up to sell to the general public. Sometimes it's even a licensing thing, where the product is only allowed in a particular context (e.g. claw machines) and is not licensed for regular sale.

---Dave, did check Oriental Trading Company and Rhode Island Novelty just in case.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Huzzah! No claw machines necessary! Online listings for these plush toys have been found!

EDIT: Doggonit! We commonfolk can't actually buy from this site, as they only sell to those who own and operate the entertainment machines that these toys are found in.

Last edited:

Top Bottom