Rescue Bots, Rescue Bots Academy, and Dinobot Adventures thread

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Discuss the toys or cartoons here.

In recent news, this just popped up outta nowhere (image by M Sipher on the TFWiki Discord):

SOb0Wuq.jpg

Dvandom

Citizen
Yeah, I found that at Ross yesterday too (different Ross, obviously). Ben Yee wants one, but has no Ross nearby.

---Dave

Noideaforaname

Noideaforatitleeither
Citizen
Hasbro finally made a set that is nothing but Bumblebees!
... I'd say, but I'm sure someone's gonna respond with a whole list of Bee sets.

Anyways, the reverse color scheme and variety of alt modes in an interesting take. Kinda want to headcanon this trio as Bumblebee's recruits or fanboys, as opposed to just Bee Times Three.

Dvandom

Citizen
The color scheme has been used before, sometimes in the movie lines, but I mostly remember it from the third season of RiD15, the TRU exclusive power-up Bumblebee being mostly silver.

My headcanon is that they are Go-Bots Silverstreak (sportscar), Silverbolt (VTOL) and Silverrush (off-roader), Team Silver-Bot.

---Dave

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It's basically the colors of Shadow Strike Bumblebee. Gray and yellow instead of yellow and black.

PrimeRIDtoy-ShadowStrikeBee.jpg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Citizen
Hasbro finally made a set that is nothing but Bumblebees!
... I'd say, but I'm sure someone's gonna respond with a whole list of Bee sets.

Anyways, the reverse color scheme and variety of alt modes in an interesting take. Kinda want to headcanon this trio as Bumblebee's recruits or fanboys, as opposed to just Bee Times Three.
It's times like this I wish we saw Bumblebee and Hot Rod together more.

Top Bottom