Request to merge duplicate threads

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Hello, moderators. May I ask for these doubled threads to be merged together to avoid redundancy?

I will leave it to moderator discretion whose thread title should get priority.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I don't know enough about Sailor Moon to know if these are separate properties (like Star Trek General, Star Trek Picard, etc) and if they're ongoing or retrospective or not.

Perhaps @CoffeeHorse may know?
Speaking as a longtime Sailor Moon fan myself, Sailor Moon is nowhere near as broad and as vast as Star Trek is, and certainly not as big as Star Trek to warrant separate threads on here. Especially when the current thread has barely had any discussion activity in it at all.

Last edited:

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Speaking as a longtime Sailor Moon fan myself, Sailor Moon is nowhere near as broad and as vast as Star Trek is, and certainly not as big as Star Trek to warrant separate threads on here. Especially when the current thread has barely had any discussion activity in it at all.
It's had a New '10s reboot, I believe?

Mind you, so did Buffy, but the Boom! Studios 2019 comic, though spinning off and world-and-multiverse-building like crazy, would definitely be a bit too niche to warrant split threads, I think, if it came to it.

The version of Sailor Moon what is on Netflix seems to have a bit more of a body of material, though it also doesn't seem to be doing things very differently than the original version (unlike, say, BSG-TOS compared to Ron Moore's version). So I can see arguments for both one thread and (no more than) two.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Cosmos is pretty much the continuation of the reboot that's been going on in recent years. There's no real reason for it to have it's own thread in my opinion as well.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
They're at it again:

Two threads both talking about the Shout! Factory Transformers DVDs.

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
I have started a new thread for Skybound TF comics based on the first official poster surfacing on the Internet, though I acknowledge a single "Skybound succeeding IDW" megathread can also work if the moderators would prefer as such.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Another duplicate, this time by a new user who simply wasn't aware.

Original thread:

Duplicate thread:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Another duplicate to be merged (though, the duplicate has the more correct thread title):

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I admit this is a bit of an unusual request since, while it does involve the merging of similar threads, it also involves moving certain posts from one thread to the new merged thread.

A recent off-topic discussion that derailed the Legacy thread (which I apologize for starting, btw) has led me to realize that we ought to have ourselves a general Beast Era thread for discussing all aspects of Beast Wars and its many spinoff media (Beast Machines, the Japanese BW series, the BotCon fiction, the IDW comics, the original toys, etc.). But rather than simply creating a completely new thread, I'm wondering if a number of existing smaller threads that all previously talked about the Beast Era (before these threads petered out into the ether) could be merged together to form the foundation of a general Beast Era master thread.

The specific mini-threads I'm suggesting we could merge together would be any of the following:

A thread about the original Beast Wars toys: https://www.allspark.com/forums/thr...aracter-do-you-think-should-get-new-toys.396/
A thread about new vintage-styled Beast Wars merch: https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/monopoly-featuring-beast-wars.867/
A thread about Japanese Beast Wars lore: https://www.allspark.com/forums/thr...east-wars-ii-neo-make-space-look-creepy.1246/
A thread about Japanese Beast Wars toys and characters: https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/how-popular-was-is-beast-wars-ii.1636/

I considered a few other threads too, but most of them were sufficiently focused on specific topics that let them stand on their own, separated from this proposed general thread.

In addition, if all or any of these four threads were to be merged to create this proposed general Beast Era thread, I'd also like the following posts from the off-topic Beast Era discussion in the Legacy thread relocated from that thread to the new merged one:
It helps that most of these posts are adjacent to each other, but there are a few other on-topic Legacy posts spread between them, so I linked to each one of them individually.

It might even be easier to simply split out the Legacy thread from the first post listed above and put the on-topic posts back into the Legacy thread. The on-topic posts within the above off-topic ones are:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
At this point, these two are basically the same thread covering the same topics:

Top Bottom