Remember the Gamecube? Its 20 years old now, and you won't believe what it looks like now!

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Lots of good memories around mine, but the memory that sticks out the most is of course, not a good one - spending a whole day running all over town to track down a copy of Robotech: Battlecry close to release as an early birthday gift (bless my mom's patience), finally get it and get home with it, and...my Gamecube up and dies. First time I'd ever had console trouble like that before, ended up shipping it off for repairs, and it probably only took like a week or two turnaround, but for teenage me, that was an eternity.

Worth the wait, though, I put some time into Battlecry.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Pokemon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess (and the Collector's disk with OoT and Majora's Mask), Tales of Symphonia, Mega Man X Command Mission. Plenty more, of course, but those are the ones that come to mind first.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Forgot about Robotech: Battlecry, that game was awesome!

I kind of wish someone would make one of those retro console things to play Pokemon Colosseum and XD. Those are the two games I miss the most.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Forgot about Robotech: Battlecry, that game was awesome!

I kind of wish someone would make one of those retro console things to play Pokemon Colosseum and XD. Those are the two games I miss the most.
We will probably get a N64 mini first. Gamecube games would be awesome, upscaled in HD though.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Luigi busts ghosts!
Pokemon lets you steal other people's monsters!
Metroid becomes an FPS!
Zelda gives us a surprisingly humanized version of the King of Evil.
Zelda also gives us the best companion, Midna!
Pikmin lets us command an army of rainbow carrots!
Star Fox fights dinosaurs!
Kirby... just has the racing game.
Simpsons does a GTA parody! And for no reason Apu's here as a playable character.
Lego Star Wars spoils Revenge of the Sith!

The Gamecube was a hell of a console.

Top Bottom