Reformatted Mentis-A.K.A. RUNG!!!!

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
finally! been following what scant news there was of this guy for a year now. now he is finally here! well, will be next year anyway. this will probly be my last 3p figure as well. unless someone makes a devcon (and not that iron factory one...)

Slamdance

Everyone has a story if you pay attention.
Citizen
I’m still shocked that no one has made a Masterpiece scale Devcon (or even a Generations figure from Hasbro). I’m snagging the Iron Factory figure since I don’t expect to see another Devcon anytime soon.

It still amazes me how well Mastermind Creations has succeeded in translating the MTMTE cast from page to real life. I couldn’t imagine a better translation of Rung into a real figure.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
I’m still shocked that no one has made a Masterpiece scale Devcon (or even a Generations figure from Hasbro). I’m snagging the Iron Factory figure since I don’t expect to see another Devcon anytime soon.

sadly, i dont either (even though ss scourge would make a great base for one...). i was tempted to get the iron factory one, but its just soooooo tiny!

mmc have been amazing with the mtmte crew. did their nautica ever come out?

looks like i wasnt the only one waiting for this figure. hes already sold out at bbts!

The Phazer

Citizen
He's very nice looking but a bit over reliant on swapping out his hands which is unfortunate.

Top Bottom