Reformatted Mentis-A.K.A. RUNG!!!!

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
finally! been following what scant news there was of this guy for a year now. now he is finally here! well, will be next year anyway. this will probly be my last 3p figure as well. unless someone makes a devcon (and not that iron factory one...)

Slamdance

Everyone has a story if you pay attention.
Citizen
I’m still shocked that no one has made a Masterpiece scale Devcon (or even a Generations figure from Hasbro). I’m snagging the Iron Factory figure since I don’t expect to see another Devcon anytime soon.

It still amazes me how well Mastermind Creations has succeeded in translating the MTMTE cast from page to real life. I couldn’t imagine a better translation of Rung into a real figure.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
I’m still shocked that no one has made a Masterpiece scale Devcon (or even a Generations figure from Hasbro). I’m snagging the Iron Factory figure since I don’t expect to see another Devcon anytime soon.

sadly, i dont either (even though ss scourge would make a great base for one...). i was tempted to get the iron factory one, but its just soooooo tiny!

mmc have been amazing with the mtmte crew. did their nautica ever come out?

looks like i wasnt the only one waiting for this figure. hes already sold out at bbts!

Top Bottom