Reconstruction of 2018 SDCC Preview Breakfast Interview with John Warden

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
So, as we all know by now, archives from The Allspark prior to the beginning of this month were lost in the recent troubles. Among these was an interview I conducted on The Allspark's behalf with John Warden at the SDCC Hasbro Preview Breakfast in 2018. I am fortunate enough to still have the photos from this event on Google Photos, and found that archive.org captured the non-photo portions of the page as The Allspark posted it (here's that link).

Since I did this interview on The Allspark's behalf, I don't want to assume anything before I attempt to reconstruct this interview (with photos intact) on my blog (Blackrock's Toybox), and am posting here to request permission to do so.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah you can do that. Just be sure to link back to us. If you want you can provide us with the assets as well and we can re-up it on our front page.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Yeah you can do that. Just be sure to link back to us. If you want you can provide us with the assets as well and we can re-up it on our front page.
I'm happy to link back to The Allspark (in fact, wouldn't dream of failing to do so). As to providing the assets, do you think there's an interest? Here are the Google Photos. I linked to the archive.org version above.

Top Bottom