Random Transformers Videos

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I don't think I've EVER seen that before.

Where's it from? How old is it? Who made it? What does all the important Chinese text say?

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Who's up for some music theory dissecting some major oddities about the original season 1 theme song of the G1 cartoon?

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Just wondering but did it ever say anywhere that Starscream was one of the best fliers ever? Like, was that what got him to the rank of second in command? (Though I'm sure that's more of him backstabbing his way to the top and not aerial skill).

Like, I was surprised that he kept saying Air Commander Starscream when he took over the body of Waspinator (cuz he never said that proudly in the G1 toon). And that he was flying circles around everybody else.

Was he considered one of the best in flying ability?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Just wondering but did it ever say anywhere that Starscream was one of the best fliers ever? Like, was that what got him to the rank of second in command? (Though I'm sure that's more of him backstabbing his way to the top and not aerial skill).

Like, I was surprised that he kept saying Air Commander Starscream when he took over the body of Waspinator (cuz he never said that proudly in the G1 toon). And that he was flying circles around everybody else.

Was he considered one of the best in flying ability?
The "Air Commander" thing in the BW episode was only put in there to make Ben Yee happy, since he told them about that having been Starscream's function in his original toy bio.

As for Screamer's flight skills, there was a point in "A Prime Problem" where Starscream called himself "the pride of the Cybertron War Academy". Make of that claim what you will.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I think Starscream has some talent as a flight enabled Decepticon but the whole second in command, I think it was a place that openned up among the ranks, Shockwave being head of science decline it, while Soundwave busy with the commucations officer role, so Starscream was the only other option at the time and I expect he got his previous jobs through hard work, betrayal, backstabbing and the previous owner of the role suddenly disappearing or killed in action against the Autobots, or at least that is the story he might give to others, the reason why Megatron doesn't kill him, is likely that he keeps him on his toes and his senses sharp, as they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer!!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
While I know its not Transformers, those videos just made me think of this old track, granted that I never seen the film its from just heard the song as it was big back in the 80s:

Top Bottom