Random Transformers Videos

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Simple enough thread, any transformers videos you feel like posting, stop motion, reviews, AMVs, that sort of thing

So, I'll start off with one from a youtuber who tends to do transformers reviews more that anything else but he always has a funny skirt at the end of his videos, anyway, he uploaded a short video, this bought a big smile to my face and left me grinning:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
There's no dedicated video but the Transmutate part at 1:05, with the original voice over, just hits me something hurtful to hear again. An echo of childhood sadness.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
nothing to do with transformers, but still seems relevant

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Some stop-motion stuff! One more clip from the 35th Anniversary TFTM screenings.

Also... dance off, bro!

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I think those chairs are inspired by the chairs they used in Victory, they are kind of similar, I wouldn't mind if Takara or Hasbro decide to make set pieces for transformers beyond just the cardboard backgrounds we get with the studio series figures.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
zNc6C0n.gif

It's a movie picture so I'm shoving it here instead of the Random image thread.

That said, where is this from? An ep of the Headmasters show? A clip from a toy commercial?

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Bee joins a picnic, Soundwave grabs a burger, and Starscream does this.
stardunk.JPG

Oh, and Bee fights Optimus or something?

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
This is kinda neat. Animating the deleted scene from Transformers the Movie.

I can't recall but was this also the scene where Gears was suppose to be tossed into the air and cut seekers flew through him, shredding him to pieces? If not, when was that scene suppose to be used?

Also, I'm kinda glad this wasn't used cuz Devastator getting dismantled by shots reduces the terror that he's suppose to inspire (cuz he was suppose to be the only combiner at that time, if I recall right).

Top Bottom