Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Currently laughing my ass off at the bug ridden mess that is Sonic Colors Ultimate. Predictable, but amusing all the same.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Apparently people might be breaking it in emulators or something? I don't know the whole story, I just know that that's been claimed.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
From what I understand there was, like, one or two people using an emulator to invent additional issues, but there are apparently a lot of very real problems across all platforms.

I've seen some videos I won't link because of seizure concerns with the visual bugs. The general consensus seems to be that while there was some faked issues, the game has a lot of very concerning issues.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Nah there's like one person who has admitted to be playing the Switch version on Yuzu but the entire Sonic fanbase has morphed that into ANTI-SONIC CABAL USING EMULATORS TO MAKE GAME LOOK BAD (because Sega releasing a broken Sonic game? Unheard of!) even though there's also a multitude of videos of people playing the game on actual hardware and getting these glitches, both Switch and non-Switch versions.

Copper Bezel

Citizen
Gotcha, that all tracks. Neither scenario would have really surprised me, rushed messes of games and hate brigades on the few that aren't just seem to be the state of the industry rn

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
At this point I'd be disappointed if it weren't glitchy. It's just part of the experience now.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Speaking of Reddit I only recently learned that the subreddit r/asksciencefiction is supposed to be parsed as 'Ask Science: Fiction' indicating that it's like the Ask Science subreddit but for asking questions and receiving answers about fictional universes from an in-universe perspective, not 'Ask Science-Fiction'.

Copper Bezel

Citizen
I knew it was about fictional science rather than about science fiction, but I don't know which way I would have enunciated the title spoken. Admittedly I knew what it was for only by the same reason I knew it existed, which was people replying to highly speculative questions with weird stipulations in r/askscience by telling them to go over there.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Why do drunk bees love my house so much and how do they keep getting in here?

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I was eating a chocolate truffle and my fuckin crown came off.

πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

I would have gone to like Walgreens, Walmart, or CVS to get some of that stuff you can use to temporarily reattach it until I go to the dentist tomorrow but it was like 11pm already so every place was already closed, if they weren't closed for Labor Day.

πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I've had it for some years yeah.

TBH when I felt it at first I thought my entire goddamn tooth had come out or something.

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
A tooth gets shaved down A LOT for a crown, so I'm not surprised that it felt like the whole tooth came out.

I have two crowns. Something like that probably would've freaked me out. 😨

Top Bottom