Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
If you're Standing Up to the Victory, does that mean you're standing up until you reach victory? Are you standing up against the Victory and fighting it? If you're fighting the victory does that mean you're fighting for defeat? Is a victory over victory still a victory, or is it technically a defeat?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There are many circumstances in life where you might be standing up against someone else's victory.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
The things are so synthetic that I’m not surprised that the chemical properties would outlast the physical ones

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I dug up my old Pokemon, MTG and Yugioh trading cards. I wonder if these are worth anything. I guess base Set Charizard always sells despite being awful but the the MTG and Yugioh cards are probably worthless due to set rotations and ridiculous power creep respectively

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Some old Magic cards are still worth a couple of bucks due to various formats that still allow old cards, like Legacy and Commander.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
And some are worth a lot more, depending on how old they are. The original dual lands, for one example, last I heard.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
You missed out on getting thousands for your Pokémon cards or something recently.

IDK I didn't really follow what was going on then other than Target literally stopping selling them.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I dunno, thar's like, new stuff with the VMax Pokemon and full art waifu cards. I doubt anybody's gonna pay the big bucks for the likes of Fossil Kingler, Nightly Garbage Collection or Dark Muk

Sharkshadow

Citizen
you never know, there's always weird collectors out there. TCGplayer or Cardkingdom can give you a baseline on what people are paying for stuff like that.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I’ll probably go sort over everything when I have time. Or sell the whole lot for at least some cash if I lose patience. Kid me at least separated the rare cards so I shouldn't be losing too much.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
They didn't give him pointing hands and an angry face. Literally worthless.
KzDtqDl.jpg

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Wow! I finished reading Dracula and finished playing Castevania Aria of Sorrow both in the same evening. Whatever shall I do without my Dracula fix?

Top Bottom