Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
was looking through the local equivalent of Ubereats and they had a place that had 31% off.

That’s oddly specific.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
The extra one percent won't make a huge difference in the price at delivery food rates, but it got your attention, didn't it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just hate that delivery services all want the tip in advance. First of all, I don't know if the driver is going to do a good job. Second of all, there's been times when I wished I could raise the tip because the driver genuinely went above and beyond. This system is unfair to everybody.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I think they do that because otherwise they'd have to refund your original charge, recharge you now with the total cost (item, delivery fee, tax, tip), or have the tip charged separately.

It's dumb either way, is anyone going to really care if you get your bill and you have two things on your bill for your delivery? One for the actual thing and another few bucks for the tip.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
They called us today and said our car should be finally fixed by Wednesday-ish.

They said Wednesday-ish because like it could be fixed a bit before Wednesday and they might also have to do some final checks that might take an extra day after it's all fixed.

Fingers crossed we'll finally be free of this which, as I should reiterate, has taken OVER SIX ******* MONTHS.

Top Bottom