Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
The ones trying to sell product to those basement dwellers are terrified of upsetting them.
Sonic’s survived through Penders and ‘06. It’s clear that they’ll bitch about Sonic games/comics sucking and blue arms but buy the product regardless.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
20230403_161705.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
She's very feral and shy. In 2011 I had some terrible renter neighbors who had many cats, and when they left they didn't bring the cats with them. So my neighborhood has had a major feral population since then. This is one of them. She's warming up to me.

Not that I was trying to tame this cat. I have birds. I don't particularly want cats in my yard. But apparently animal magnetism isn't a choice.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
They do get archery sets. Not like any Disney Princess has ever...

*whisper whisper*

Who?

*whisper whisper*

Brave? I've never seen it.

*deadpan stare*

I mean, of course I've seen posters. But...*sigh*...okay, but that's still only one. And archers are cool!

*shrugs*

*mutter mutter*

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I have my fathers bow and arrows. The arrows need new heads and I need a place I can use them. But it is an awesome thing to have.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Got a different variety, got episodes from seasons 1-13. Not the entire seasons of course, but a good little variety and they were $5 total.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I had a bunch of Thomas VHS tapes back before cable hit our country. I think they were the early ones since they had RIngo Starr as narrator.

Top Bottom