Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I’ll watch a video or two on my phone but not often enough to want to take the steps to install an adblocker on it vs just using the Youtube ap that’s already on it.
PC is another matter lol

unluckiness

Citizen
I didn’t know Kang the Conqueror was in Creed.

Dude has that one face he uses over and over. He’s like Zoolander

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I don't want to come in here and whine about something as minor as a paper cut, but you know, there's a difference between the multitude of regular irritating paper cuts you get in the normal course of life and that one single bleeding paper cut you get beca someone sends you junk mail.

Look, I'm just saying okay? I'm not disappointed. I'm just angry.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The most annoying is when I have a paper cut and I didn't even handle paper all day where did this even come from!?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I get tiny metal slivers in my fingers at work. Usually they get just far enough into the callouses on my hands to stick but not enough to go all the way through, so I don't notice until I go to handle something else and they get pulled sideways and start tearing. And then they're so fine that they're hard to get out.

And no, gloves don't help, the slivers are tiny enough to go right through them. And then get caught while trying to take the gloves off, causing the same problem.

unluckiness

Citizen
Sounds like the gloves aren’t fitted well or aren't the proper type for the job.

Sounds hazardous, TBH.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Half of the machines are breaking down or broken. Some of them are so old that the replacement parts aren't even made any more so they have to be custom ordered (hence WHY half the machines are going down). Even when the machines work, they're so worn down and outdated that we have to constantly check and recalibrate the job or things fall out of spec. The HR lady resigned a year and a half ago; her replacement didn't even make it seven months and they haven't hired anyone else yet. Our computer system got entirely wiped by a cyber attack last year and the bigwigs are still sorting through the mess trying to find the missing and lost orders. We're constantly short-staffed with a high turnover rate, but since management is still dealing with the attack, they just kinda pass off the training to whoever's handy. Their only idea is to keep pushing overtime, causing all of us to get burned out. Oh, and because of the attack again, they lost track of most of the shop's financial tracking software, so we still haven't gotten our end of year raises from last year, and aren't expected to hear about it for at least another month.

Place is a ******* mess, is what I'm saying.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
"Beware of Peacocks? What does that even mean beware of..holy shit, why are there peacocks here? Who the hell owns peacocks."

*gets ripped apart by peacocks*

Welp, guess I won't need to feed them anything more tonight!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I may have to buy one of those. It feels silly but there is a need. They don't like when people they don't know approach my front door. A poor driver today almost got chased off.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Meanwhile Fedex just dropped off my BBTS haul* today without any fuss or 'Umm we couldn't deliver there was no apartment number' I LIVE IN A HOUSE YOU FUCKSTICKS like what happened with BlackZarak.

It was three things. But one of those things was a set of five figures. And another one of those things was three things that combine into one thing. And the third was two things that combine into one thing. And the second and third things combine into something too.

Top Bottom