Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
See I'll play Duel Links from time to time and some of the older video games from my childhood, but that's as far as I'll go with my modern interactions with Yugioh. I got nostalgia for the anime at least.

Well I still got my cards from my childhood too but like haven't bought any in at least 10 years.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I still have my old decks. For perspective, when I last played, the US version of the game didn't even have a banned list yet. More than half of my Exodia deck ended up on the list when they finally got around to it.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I remember being the coolest kid in my friend group in 5th grade because I was the only one of us to have a Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

One of my friends desperately wanted it though and he seriously kept offering to buy the damn card off me lmao.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
It’s ridiculous. Used to be that if you wanted to negate your opponent’s plays, you set a trap that either negated one of magic trap or monster cards or had hefty costs. Now, every deck’s ace monster has the ability to do that for free and clear your opponent’s field while they’re at it. Then there are ridiculous monster cards that also negate everything you do that work from the hand. Everything searches something else and then has another effect that activates in the graveyard. Also they nerfed my poor Chaos Emperor Dragon to uselessness.

havent bought cards since around the time the GX sets first came out though i did play the video games until synchros came out.

I thought the power creep in Pokemon when my cousin showed me his cards was dumb but that was basically just higher numbers which balanced out more or less since digits inflated all around

Last edited:

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Hey guys check out this totally legit offer I got from a random number in California.

Screenshot_20211002-224101__01.jpg

unluckiness

Citizen
It was legit until California. Only people less trustworthy are Nigerian royalty and Floridans

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm disappointed that Grantaire's not in the game with moves based on drunken boxing. And if you can't play as Gavroche with his hilariously oversized rifle what is the point?

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
So is the whole thing about people not getting the Sneed's Feed & Seed Formerly Chuck's thing in The Simpsons actually real or is it just a gag because the joke is like super obvious?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
When I was younger, I would say they were just playing along with the joke, but now, I can no longer be certain that people aren't actually just as stupid as they seem.

unluckiness

Citizen
It’s a poorly written joke that isn’t very funny even if you get it. I mean, what’s so funny about Chuck’s Feed and Seed?

Top Bottom