Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Depends. Do you consider only global catastrophe to be an apocalypse or could a sing nation count?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Apocalypse tends to imply the entire world being in deep trouble, so I assume it has to be more than a single nation.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Wait...Keanu Reeves is Canadian? That...actually makes sense. No way is an American that nice.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I mean if you wanna be specific:
Keanu Reeves was born in Lebanon to an American father and English mother, after his father abandoned his mother and him, they moved to Sydney, then New York City, and finally Toronto, where he later got Canadian citizenship by naturalization.

So like yeah Reeves is Canadian but he isn't a native-born Canadian by virtue of being born in Canada or by birth to a Canadian parent.

(Of course, Reeves himself only considers himself to be Canadian and nothing else but just the full story of where he was from is kind of interesting tbh)

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
NeEfHuS.jpeg

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Youtube started recommending me Yugioh card reviews and junk so I bit and watched a few.

This was never a particularly balanced game but shit's plain broken nowadays.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I maintain that the existence of Speed Duels is Konami being well aware of how broken and overcomplicated Yugioh has become tbh.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
It wasn't too bad when it first launched. The need to constantly create new gimmicks for the anime, then making the really good cards that actually make it work super-rare or exclusive to pre-built theme decks, broke the game horribly, not to mention made it a collecting nightmare. Now you couldn't pay me enough to try it again even if you paid for all of the cards.

Top Bottom