Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I went to Barnes & Noble today and bought some manga (wanted to buy DVDS but this one was literally just books and stuff) and then I went to a restaurant and had some seafood for lunch and then went to the grocery store and bought some sushi for tomorrow.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Oh yeah also while the boards were gone, I bought myself a new phone and a tablet.

Got a Moto G Stylus and an Amazon Fire HD 10.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
With no new Transformers catching my interest lately, I've fallen back into Gundam kits to get my plastic crack fix.

Help.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
While the boards were gone, I gripped on to Discord like a coffee addict clinging on to tea as his only source of caffeine. I NEARLY DIED!!!

Okay, that was a bit dramatic. But it's damn good to be back.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
On forums you don't get pinged every five seconds.

I may be in too many servers.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
I only get pinged if I'm atted or DM'd. Change your notification settings. Presumably you're still going to get pinged at AS a lot, but you expect that X ]

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I have myself always on DND mode or whatever the Discord equivalent is called I haven't changed it since I got the little red circle.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yep. Don't notify me unless I have Discord open, dammit. Lease... Trying to get back into drawing, recovering from family visiting, and just general blah.

Side note: Folks left behind a lot of milk, so I'm gonna make ice cream tomorrow... but also switching the half and half and whipping cream with milk and butter to try to use all the stuff up. I'm worried that it's going to be butter flavored, but we'll see.

Top Bottom