Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Anyone remember the "Last Post" thread where we were doing a King of the Hill posting type thing? I've had the hill for four months since yesterday. Just sayin, I won't be knocking myself off the mountain. Soooooooooo.......
Could've been longer if you didn't say anything!

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Well, sometimes you gotta ask yoursel, do I want to win or do I want the game to keep going?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I did set the high score on an Atari Tempest machine once, but it wasn't a record or anything. Just that one machine.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I'm on the other side of the state, all we're getting is the tropical storm fringes and tornadoes.

The stores aren't even closed here, I might get a frozen pizza from Publix tomorrow or something from Domino's to go with the Caesar salad I got from Target yesterday.

Maybe I'll do a pizza and a sub.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I didn't do any prep. East side's going to be fine.

Maybe I should eat all the ice cream in my freezer just in case.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I didn't take a screenshot of it but literally all of the dates on the last posted things said 'Later today' until I refreshed the page.

Wtf.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I saw a cover for an Iron Man comic.

I dunno why they insist on the "leotard with a funny helmet" look. It never looked good.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Okay, you may or may not follow these guys. So you may or may not get the inside jokes. But the sheer amount of self awareness in this video, I absolutely have to share it.

Top Bottom